1. Program Introduction
Using the DJI Referral Program (hereafter referred to as “the Program”), you can share referral links to invite others to buy DJI products, and you will receive corresponding commission in DJI Credit after your referee purchases a DJI product for the first time through your referral link. The more orders that are placed through your referral links, the more commission you will receive.
2. Participation Process
1. Enter the “DJI Referral Program” page or click “DJI Referral Program” link;
2. According to the page prompts, share special coupons with others;
3. Referee receives the USD $10 coupon (Offer is only valid for first time orders and only available for use at the US DJI Online Store);
4. Referee uses this coupon for their first order;
5. 15 days after the order is successfully delivered, you will receive your commission of USD $10 DJI Credit.
● The Program does not apply to special products:
DJI Pocket 2, DJI Mini 2, DJI RS 2, DJI RSC 2, FPV System, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and all accessories and service.
● The coverage of the Program is only applies to the country or region of the referrer. The referee can only claim and use the USD $10 coupon in the same country or region as the referrer.
● The referrer and referee should not be the same person. Those using the same device, account, phone number, WeChat account, payment information, bank card, and shipping address will be regarded as the same user, and will not be able to claim and use the USD $10 coupon.
● The USD $10 coupon is valid for 30 days from the date the referee claims it and only applies to the first order. The coupons for accessories or DJI Care services can only be used when you purchase the corresponding products. The referee makes a purchase and does not apply for a refund within 15 days after confirming the order. The referrer will receive their commission 15 days after the customer confirms the purchase.
● The referral commission and coupons will be sent to the corresponding DJI Store accounts of the referrer and referee.
● The maximum commission for the referrer during the Program is limited to USD $10,000 of DJI Credit.
● DJI dealers (including company representatives and employees) are not eligible to participate in the Program.
● The referrer will not use the referral link of the Program for paid promotions, including online advertisements.
● The referrer shall not induce the referee to purchase DJI products through lower prices in any form, such as returning cash, giving additional products, or reselling at low prices.
● Any reselling behavior, such as product distribution or retail without authorization, is prohibited.
● If the referrer violates any referral rules, DJI will cancel the commission, take back relevant rewards, disable the referrer’s account, and pursue legal responsibility according to the law.
● The Program may be suspended, terminated, or revised at any time. The commission received from the Program will remain valid until such suspension, termination, or revision.
● If any provision in the Program becomes invalid, unenforceable, or non-binding, the referrer and referee will still be bound by other terms and conditions. In such situations, the invalid provision will be executed to the maximum applicable extent according to law.
● Participation in the Program will not be considered as any business relationship with a DJI supplier, DJI, or DJI’s affiliated companies.
● The Program is planned and organized by the DJI Affiliate Program team. For more details, please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● You may be unable to share referral links if your software version of DJI GO or the DJI Store app is too old. In this case, we recommend you update to the latest version.